Sunday, July 19, 2009

Durian Buffet!!

Last night, Joa called me out for durians with his mum and brother. The location just near my house, I know many durian stalls opened beside Sea Park Police Station since durian’s season started on last month.

We are aiming for the D24 breed. We go to stall by stall to enquire, we just realize those branded durians all sold out, just left normal durians which from village, we called “kampung durian”. Since came by already, we choose “durian buffet” for kampung durians. Each person cost RM10, eat all you can.

So, I go to stall and choose durians. After tried some, hmm, for my opinion actually kampung durians taste almost same with normal durians at my hometown, Sarawak. At my hometown, peak moment can be RM15 per kilo and RM8 when markdown. We enjoyed the tasty durians and throw those tasteless durians to basket (wasted : p). Joa and his family felt repleted and quite late already, there go back first. I still continue until midnight!! Wakakaka!!
-
----->>>>>Lolz!! Is it affect you to try?
-
----->>>>>Somehow durian can be weapon ^^
I have conversation with a burmamese worker at the moment, a friendly guy indeed. He invited me to come everyday since I live near, and he will treat me two or three granular durians : p. Thanks for his enthusiasm, I’m not prefer to eat durians everyday, because durian is high thermal fruit.

I’m back, Joa just online.

Me : It’s Bellick!!
Joa: Cheese burger or SHU?
Me : I want durians : p
Joa : Feel vomit already after think about durian.
Me: Lolz, RM10 to buy a vomit. Good good, hard to find this kind buffet now.
---
Phew, I’m a bit hot now. Anyway, it is a nice experience for yours to try about it. But make sure drink plenty of water to prevent getting fever. Well, take care and good day : p

No comments:

Post a Comment